Annual Preservation Awards Ceremony with 50th Anniversary Hall of Fame
Thursday, May 12
What a wonderful night for preservation! From the amazing award recipient projects to the wonderful weather, a truly inspiring night. A big thank you to La Tourelle for hosting us and thank you to everyone who joined in our celebrating all of the award winners, including The Joseph O. Ciaschi Award for Preservation Excellence winner, Charles Pomada.
Click Here to view our presentation of the Preservation Awards Hall of Fame winners!
2016 Award Winners:
• The addition and new construction sensitive to the historic context of 948 East State Street in the City of Ithaca.
• The interior rehabilitation of 110 North Titus Avenue in the City of Ithaca.
• The rehabilitation of 604 East State Street in the City of Ithaca.
• The rehabilitation, green preservation, and new construction sensitive to the historic context of Stocking Hall on the Cornell • University campus in the City of Ithaca.
• The Cayuga Heights History Project for the village of Cayuga Heights by Historic Ithaca.
2016 Joseph o. Ciaschi Preservation Excellence Award Winner: